Buying a home is an exciting and meaningful experience as well as one of the most important purchases one can make. It can also be extremely stressful especially if you're not sure how to evaluate the physical condition of a house. A home inspection is an evaluation of a home’s condition by a trained expert.
That's where An Expert Inspection LLC can help.
I, Peter Barbato owner and NY State Licensed Home Inspector of An Expert Inspection LLC takes an in-depth and impartial look at the property you plan to purchase. While you focus on the home's style, size, layout, price, and neighborhood, I will take care of evaluating its major systems including:
- Roof (shingles, flashings, chimneys, vents, trim and gutters, drip edges, skylights, downspouts, and other visible roof related items)
- Attics (insulation, ventilation, rafters, joists and collar ties, trusses, wiring attachments, and other visible related items)
- Plumbing and Fixtures (water pressure, water distribution system, hose bibs, sinks and faucets, bath/showers and toilets, and other plumbing system components)
- Interior (floors and ceilings, walls, stairs (if applicable) and banisters, cabinets, shelving, built-in appliances, smoke detectors and safety-related items, and other visible interior-related components)
- Heating and Cooling Systems (furnace, air cleaning parts, duct work, air conditioner and lines, and other visible related HVAC components)
- Electrical Systems (service entry and clearances, service panel, switches and outlets, visible wiring and junction boxes, grounding system, and other related electrical components)
- Basements, Crawl Spaces, and Foundation (insulation, ventilation, posts, vapor barriers, utility attachment, structural items, floors and walls, and columns)
- Exterior (siding materials, attachments, windows, doors, sashes and lintels, vents, entryways, and other visible exterior related components)
You will then be provided a professionally written report complete with numerous digital photos to help you make the best buying decision possible.
Making sure you have all the information before you make such a significant purchase simply makes sense. Count on me to give you the unbiased, professional opinion you need, when you need it.
For all your questions, concerns or for more information please feel free to contact me directly.
Call or Text: 732-366-3499